After placing my birth daughter at 16 years old, I went on to graduate college, marry my love, and we now have 5 children of our own. When I’m not changing diapers or folding mountain ranges of laundry, I can be found writing for various websites as a freelance writer– and hopefully chatting with people like you! I’m a coffee mug collector, an essential oil smeller, and lover of deep conversations.
Read my story on the blog to learn more about our open adoption experience.
Or, watch our video to get a glimpse of our story:
What makes working with me unique?
• I am a birth mom of over 14 years in an open adoption.
• I bring years of experience and education within the adoption community, writing, and editing.
• I have a Bachelor of Arts English degree.
• I am not affiliated with any adoption agency or company.
• I will provide you with honest, compassionate, confidential, unbiased information and support.
“I just wanted to take a minute and tell you how grateful I am for your incredible grace and patience with me as I walked through the adoption process. I am realizing more and more that some of my questions, from the perspective of an adoptive parent, might have been difficult to answer. You never made me feel silly for the questions I asked, and offered so much time and care in your responses. Your advice/feedback has contributed to a deeper appreciation, love, respect, and gratitude for our daughter’s beloved first momma and for that I’m FOREVER grateful.”
-Katy, Adoptive Mom